In this HUGE 1.0.21 update, we've added 5 new weapons to play with a couple of new attachments and some highly requested options.
EF88 Assault Rifle
MP40 Submachine Gun
And as voted by our Discord Community:
STG Assault Rifle
UZI Submachine Gun
Tactical Pistol Stock
- G17/G18 lower rail now supports attachments (No mounted rail req.).
- Rotational Bolt-locking added to relevant weapons i.e MP5, EF88 etc.
- Seated Mode Added to PC version.
- New Steam Input and Index Support added to PC version.
- Casting support added to Quest version.
Added Stock Emulation Option for Two-Handed Tracking:
- On - Gun moves like stock is pressed against the shoulder.
- Hybrid - Same as “On” but only engages when gun is lifted up to
the shoulder which allows for hipfiring.
- Off - Gun follows the two hands directly.
Added Grip Offset Option which lowers held items to where the real hand is located but can mean controllers can clash when operating:
- Off - Held items is where hand is location.
- Low - Held items are slightly above hand location.
- High - Held items are above the hand location.
Added Setting to reduce size of enemy health indicators:
- Large (original size)
- Seated Mode - Magazine Bag when using seated mode is now located higher.
- Gun on the floor directly below can now be Far-Grabbed.
- Ammo and Health indicator placement fixed.
- Torso hiding option fixed.
- Fire Particles should now follow targets when hit.
- Bayonets now effect targets in range again.
- Haptic Feedback intensified on Rift-S and Quest
- Unintended UI Interaction will be blocked when operating weapon.
- Restarting Range will respawn destructibles.
- (Quest) Disabled unintended UI interaction when using thumbstick.
- (Quest) Fixed the shape of the projected light from torches.
- Fixed unhittable targets in Allied Window.
We’ve already begun work on the next update with even more additions and includes the long awaited Sandbox Range for the Quest.
As always, if you have any suggestions or bug reports or just want to chat you can get in touch with us through our Steam Forums, our Support Services or on our Discord Server.